Sunday, March 29, 2009

I am retiring Madras Bee

This will probably be my last post on Madras Bee. After more than three years of blogging on Madras Bee I will not be posting any more reviews. However the site will exist with the old posts.

Managing multiple blogs and social networking accounts has become difficult. My music reviews will continue but they will appear on my personal blog Subash's World. They may not be as frequent as I did here on Madras Bee but they will appear as I was and will always be passionate about music.

I am also stopping my movie reviews on Amazon.com for the same reason and the fact that Amazon edits and bans reviews but movie reviews will appear on my personal blog as well.

I may start another blog for these reviews but for now I am pretty busy.

I thank you all for reading my posts and offering your comments all these years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Subscribe to Madras Bee via RSS Subscribe to MADRAS Bee by Email

Locations of visitors to this page